This job is no longer available
Multi-Skilled Engineers (Electrically biased), Liverpool, Food, Drinks Manufacturing / Salary £31,500
We are recruiting for several Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer roles on behalf of our Food / Drinks Manufacturing client.
The role is based in the Liverpool area.
As an electrically biased Multi-Skilled Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Installing, maintaining, and improving electrical and electronic control systems.
- Defining, specifying, and delivering improvement projects on time and in full.
- Developing a CMMS by optimising planned preventative maintenance and condition based monitoring systems.
- Effective RCA and implementation of robust countermeasures for Engineering, Maintenance, and production losses.
- Ensuring Technical and Engineering designs meet safety, quality, cost, and delivery targets for Electrical and system requirements.
- Supporting the creation and development of departmental systems to World Class Manufacturing standards.
- Supporting and creating initiatives to apply a TPM/WCM strategy.
- Being involved in continuous improvement projects in both Engineering and Production.
- Maintaining and fault finding on all production equipment.
- PLC programming and fault finding on Siemens, Allen Bradley and Omron PLC’s.
- Maintaining and improving automation controls including AC/DC drives.
You will be a time served multidiscipline Engineer with a Electrical Maintenance bias. Additionally you will ideally have a working knowledge of bottling processes. Electrical experience and qualifications, or experience of PLC’s and controls would be advantageous for the role.
Salary: £ £31,500 +benefits
(Inclusive of shift allowance for continental shifts) +benefits
4 days on 4 days off (12 hours shifts)
To apply: Please email your CV and include details of your min salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
*due to the high amount of applications received, we will contact you if our client wish to progress your application further. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
Keywords: Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Food Production, Drink, Beverage, FMCG, Liverpool, Merseyside, North West.