This job is no longer available
- Day to day management of a fast paced, 24/7 manufacturing facility,providing leadership for the site senior team in defining and supporting the delivery of the site strategic plan.
- Working with direct reports (Operations Manager, Engineering Manager, Technical Manager, HR) to drive performance whilst also keeping a focus on staff development and succession planning
- To deliver site budget and effectively manage and minimise costs.
- Driving a site continuous improvement culture from the top
- To ensure technical standards are upheld and that recent BRC A Grade accreditation is maintained consistently
- Working closely with the Engineering function to deliver better reliability/performance so as to ensure site KPIs are met.
The successful candidate will have a track record in general/factory management within an FMCG manufacturing background, ideally food.You will also ideally fit the following criteria:
- Ideally a Graduate with evidence of management development activities / qualifications.
- Background in an unionized environment, cost centre or P&L.
- Managing major capital projects and senior management teams.
- Strong leadership, and particularly able to demonstrate ability to coach and support managers to accept delegated accountability through empowered leadership.
- Organisational design and development.
- Change management initiatives.
Food manufacturer inthe North Westrequire a Factory General Manager
£70-85k plus car/ allowance, 20 bonus, health care and pension
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.