This job is no longer available
Are you looking for a new role? I am currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Improvement Manager to join a well established Distribution Company in the South East of England. Reporting to the Head of the Supply Chain, you will have responsibility for:
- Liaising with suppliers to drive efficiency across the supply chain
- Working alongside the commercial department to provide logistical and distribution support
- Developing a more responsive inbound supply chain, minimising stock held in warehousing prior to distribution
To apply for this role, you will have experience of:
- Adding value and driving efficiency across a supply chain
- Previous experience in an FMCG background is essential
- Commercial awareness, including negotiation with suppliers would be beneficial but not essential.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please do not hesitate to apply.