This job is no longer available
You will be working for a well-established manufacture of chilled and frozen products which are supplied into both the retail and food service sectors. Operating 7 days per week, the business works from their purpose built facility using high end machinery to produce the highest quality products.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Food Technologist include:
- Implement and challenge all internal food safety procedures
- Test, monitor and challenge the traceability system
- Management of technical assistants - organise workloads, job allocation, training
- Monitor and manage HACCP system within all areas – work closely with members of the production team in order to ensure HACCP and CCP policies are followed
- Advise on new raw materials, legal requirements, with respect to new food development process
- Ensure product specifications are written to the required standards and provided on request
- Assist in maintaining BRC accreditation standard and EHO Food Safety audits
Key attributes of the Food Technologist include:
- Educated to a degree level within a Food Science / Technology related discipline
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and good problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate consumer market awareness and trends
The role is based in the North West and is paying c. £16,000 dependant on experience
To be considered for the role of Food Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.