This job is no longer available
£25,000 - £30,000 + bonus
The company has been established for over 25 years and are the leading UK producer in their product range. As well as their own brand, the business also manufacturers on behalf of the major multiples. They are also dedicated to staff development therefore a rewarding career is on offer to the right candidate.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Food Technologist include:
- Assist with the technical department with maintaining BRC & IFS standard
- Check pack copy and artwork to ensure compliance with legislation
- Driving forward & assisting with NPD projects including recipe development and providing technical information
- Being a key point of contact for major retailers within both the UK and international
Key attributes of the Food Technologist include:
- Previous experience of working in a NPD / technical role within food manufacturing
- Product background in ambient goods such as bakery mixes, flavours, beverages or ingredients ideal
- Excellent working knowledge of food safety legislation, technical requirements etc. highly beneficial
- Enthusiastic and passionate approach with excellent communication skills
The role is based in the East Midlands and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 + bonus.
To be considered for the role of Food Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.