This job is no longer available
An exciting career development opportunity has arisen within this expanding ambient food business looking to strengthen their current quality team. This business promotes a culture of quality and food safety above all to deliver products that exceed customer expectations.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading, managing and motivating the sites quality team;
- Updating and maintaining the site quality systems, processes and procedures to ensure compliance with food safety/legal requirements;
- Managing and developing customer relationships;
- Investigate customer complaints, identifying root cause and corrective action;
- Strong knowledge GMP, BRC, EFSIS and HACCP standards;
- Strong knowledge of hygiene functions, processes, chemicals, pest control;
- Supporting and promoting a culture of best practice across the site.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and customer facing with a proven track record in quality/technical/hygiene management within a high speed food manufacturing environment. Extensive knowledge and experience of working to strict quality standards and customer requirements is essential as are strong people management, communication, planning and organisational skills.
To apply in strict confidence please forward your up to date CV, confirming your current salary to Rilwood Associates.