This job is no longer available
Working in the food industry and with the prime purpose of conducting planned and preventative maintenance of food processing equipment and site services and to effectively provide diagnostic sills to establish causation of equipment faults, responding as appropriate.
SALARY: £11.09 - £ 13.27 per hour plus a shift allowance of £1.70 working a permanent night shift
ELECTRICAL BIAS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Telford, Shrewsbury, Market Drayton, Bridgnorth, Wolverhampton
* Provide diagnostic skills to establish a cause of breakdown to plant and take remedial action to rectify the problem. Using the most efficient and effective method across all skill areas
* Conduct planned preventative maintenance to plant and building as directed and complete necessary paperwork and work reports.
* Advise management of safety issues
* Liaise with contractors, supplier and operations team to ensure effective communication and to prioritise jobs accordingly
* Conduct all work in a safe mannertherby ensuring a safe environment for employees and good hygiene
* Minimum of 3 years engineering experience ideally in food manufacturing
* Apprentice trained, City & Guilds or BTEC/ONC
* Good electrical skills
* The ability to work on own initiative
* Good decision-making skills
* Excellent communication skills at all
levels, written and verbal
* Basic P.C skills e.g. Word, Excel, Email
Network Recruitment Partnership Ltd provides specialist skills to the automotive, aerospace, food & drink, electrical/electronic technology, energy, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, social housing and professional services sectors, with a portfolio including advertising search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), interim management, permanent and contract recruitment services.
Engaging Professionals, Delivering Talent
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer