This job is no longer available
Technical Services Coordinator
This exceptional food manufacturing business has been built and developed through the excellent partnerships generated with world leading food exporters. In light of their continued success they are now seeking an experienced Technical Coordinator to come and join their team.
· The role is system based and is responsible to ensure all legal compliance and Product integrity systems are procedurally issued and monitored. Monitoring includes reports both internal and external and auditing.
· The job holder skills are a support service to the Technical team ie Technical Manager/ Process team / QA Managers / Team leaders. The job role holds much of the “due diligence” support and therefore will be a key party to decisions such as launches and recalls.
· To assist in the strategic management and continual development of a robust QC system that meets all Codes of Practice and legal requirements.
- Manage the technical calendar in terms of panel attendance, visits and audits
- Complete internal weekly reports as required and internal monthly board reports
- Complete monthly and quarterly reports as required for all retailers
- Issue and maintain coding sheets and all information relevant to price, life coding and despatch of products
- Manage Customer complaints administration including liaising with local enforcement agencies where appropriate
- Produce reports as required for internal and external use on customer complaints
- Manage internal auditing system on site through audit schedule of management team and maintenance of site non-conformance log to include internal and external actions / non conformances
- Audit internal traceability system and report non-conformances to Quality managers as appropriate
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Technical discipline degree or alternative relevant experience
- Sound background in and experience of Quality requirements within a production environment
- Management experience
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail, excellent organisational skills
You must be able to:
- Provide accurate reports to appropriate timescales
- Be dynamic, assertive and passionate about quality and technical issues.
- Operate cross functionally and at all organisational levels in a confident manner in order to deliver a challenging and busy agenda.
- Assist the business in using its assets effectively in meeting the required technical standards.
- Understand, interpret and take proactive action on data and information as presented.
- Use problem solving techniques to aid the site team in improving quality performance.
- Understand the application of food regulations, HACCP and other food safety requirements on site
Please apply in strict confidence, preferably by email, with CV and salary details quoting ref 6465R to Atkinson Page Ltd, Baildon Mills, Baildon, BD17 6JX Telephone (01274) 592372 Fax (01274) 598564