This job is no longer available
Our client is a looking for a Specifiations Technologist to assist in the smooth operation of the company’s technical objectives in accordance with BRC 6 and food safety standards. You must have previous experience of writing and managing specifications for retailers and internal food departments.
ROLE INFORMATION (KEY RESPONSIBILITIES):
As a Specifications Technologist your key responsibilities are:
· To liaise with customers writing & updating food standard specifications in accordance with the product.
· Ensure specifications are approved by the customer prior to the commencement of production.
· Work closely with the Technical Manager with any reasonable requests.
· Drive own personal development through training and work-based experience.
· Strictly adhere to the Good Manufacturing Policy of the business.
· To undertake other duties that may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope of the post.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
As a Specifications Technologist you must have the following:
· Educated to degree level within Food Science or equivalent
· Previous experience within the food industry, preferably within a technical role
· A good knowledge of HACCP and BRC 6 requirements relating to specifications.
· Experience of writing specification in a bespoke retail electronic format would be particularly advantageous
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a positive attitude to work colleagues
· Excellent communication skills and proficient at using Microsoft office programs.
· Positive attitude to work colleagues.
· Works well under pressure.
Please send your CV including salary details, quoting reference KS-SPECTECYORKS in the subject field to: email@example.com or telephone on 0161 233 6330.
Quantica: Our manufacturing recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our 21-year history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to blue chip client vacancies.