This job is no longer available
Technical Services Technologist
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue-chip national manufacturer. The business produces some of the UK’s most loved and well-known brands and can offer unlimited progression opportunities within the company.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Services Technologist include:
- Support and administer all aspects of the Supplier Quality Assurance process, including maintenance of all SQA data , contacting suppliers for information, coordinating supplier audits and liaising with procurement & NPD functions
- Support & administer all aspects of supplier performance monitoring & reporting, including maintenance of database , compiling supplier performance data and attending reviews
- Manage supplier and material food safety risk assessment process to provide a rigorous 'due diligence' defence in accordance with food safety legislation
- Manage all micro and chemical surveillance testing , including auditing external laboratories, coordinating testing with sites, monitoring & reporting test results
- Own technical data and deliver reports for KPI's including trends & performance dashboards
- Maintain and develop Quality & Food Safety Management System in line with BRC standard
- Audit suppliers, co-manufacturers, co-packers and service providers as required
Key attributes of the Technical Services Technologist include:
- Strong experience from a technical role within food manufacturing
- Good working knowledge of Quality Management Systems, quality standards and food safety systems such as HACCP & GMP
- Experience of internal and external auditing e.g. Global Food Safety Standard and ISO 9001:2000 standards
The role is based in the East Midlands and is paying £35,000.
To be considered for the role of Technical Services Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.