This job is no longer available
Technical Administrator / Specifications Writer / Spec Technologist / Wigan / Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Technical Administrator / Specifications Writer role.
The role is based in Wigan and is in commuting distance from Warrington, Manchester, Bolton, Preston, Liverpool etc.
Our client manufactures and distributes specialised, innovative sugar based products primarily for the bakery, confectionery and dessert-manufacturing industries. The key products manufactured at the Wigan site include; Mincemeats, Jams, curds Jellies, Glazes, Caramels and Mallows and also sell Sugar, Sugar Syrups and Fondants within the UK and Ireland.
Main Experience / Qualifications required :-
- Writing, preparing and checking product specifications
- An understanding of raw material specifications
- Good knowledge/understanding of current legislation/regulations
- Tesco retailer systems experience beneficial
- Inspire experience beneficial
- Upkeep of the Hamilton Grant software for raw materials finished goods specifications for all materials manufactured by our client.
- Auditing skills would be advantageous
- Good administration skills within the food industry
Salary: circa £23,000 +benefits
To apply please email your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include details of your current / min salary requirements and notice period.
Keywords: Specifications, Spec Tech, Specification Writer, Technical Administrator, Technical Admin, Quality, Auditing, Food Manufacture, Food Production, Wigan, Liverpool, Preston, Manchester, Warrington, North West,