This job is no longer available
Quality Assurance Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
The business is one of the leading suppliers of chilled fresh food in their category - they strive to supply excellent quality products whilst being on the forefront of the market in terms of innovation and customer desires.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Quality Assurance include:
- Assist and support the Technical Manager and site teams to achieve technical control and business plan targets
- Ensure company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained
- Managing, review and train your QA team which consists of 6/7 technical & quality staff
- Maintain and promote the QA culture through auditing, training and development of operations staff
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product deviations are investigated as necessary.
- Coordinate internal audits, quality panels, GMP and hygiene audits to achieve necessary end result
- Maintain product quality, safety, composition and labelling within current legislative requirements
- Maintain and review quality management systems and product specifications at site to ensure up to date and compliant
Key attributes of the Quality Assurance Manager include:
- Experience from a QA supervisory / management role within food manufacturing
- Excellent working knowledge of food safety systems and legislation
- Understanding technical implications of HACCP implementation
- Knowledge of microbiological requirements for products and risk from raw materials
The role is based in London and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
To be considered for the role of Quality Assurance Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.