This job is no longer available
Process Development Technologist
£25,000 - £35,000
You will be working for one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers for the national and international retail, commercial and foodservice markets. The team is extremely passionate about the business and are looking to welcome a talented individual who will contribute to the further success of the company.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Process Development Technologist include:
- Responsible for the transition of product concepts into factory trials during the development process
- Organization and implementation of factory scale ups, pre production trials and oversee 1st production trials to ensure production continuity is delivering the product as it has been signed off and is intended to be
- Organize and coordinate line launch meetings and present back to the key departments involved, the product, key aspects and including finished pack and hot sampling
- Carry out routine checks to ensure production processes and procedures as issued/ signed off by NPD and the factory production team are implemented correctly are being adhered to
Key attributes of the Process Development Technologist include:
- Experience from a product development related role within food manufacturing
- Excellent working knowledge of scaling up, production trials and product launches
- Background of working with meat related products essential
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
The role is based in the North West and is paying £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for the role of Process Development Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.