This job is no longer available
Quality Manager, Technical Manager role - Food FMCG Manufacturing - Leeds - West Yorkshire
We are recruiting for a Quality Manager on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in the Leeds, Bradford area, West Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Technical Manager the role involves:
- Manage & develop our clients Food Safety & Quality System to meet BRC certification standards & specific customer FMS requirements including the management of production related non-conformances through to the identification and proposals for the elimination of root causes.
- Provide food safety & QA support to multifunctional project teams for the installation and commissioning of new products and equipment.
- Develop and support the implementation of Food Safety, Quality System & Legal Compliance training of both QA personnel and factory staff.
- Support the maintenance and development of the sites HACCP system for all existing and new processing lines and products.
- Deputise in the absence of the Technical Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong technical background
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment, and similar post
- Experienced in BRC expectations, demands and procedures
Salary: £ Competitive Salary + Benefits
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** IMPORTANT - You must include details of your min salary expectations, and notice period ***
*due to the high amount of applications received, our client will only be in touch should they wish to progress your application further
[Keywords: Quality Manager, QA Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Technical Manager, Senior Quality Manager, Food Manufacturing, Quality Auditor, Development Manager, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Wakefield, Sheffield, Doncaster, Hull, Oldham, Rochdale, Manchester, York, Harrogate, Manchester, Lancashire]