This job is no longer available
- An experienced QA Manager seeking a new challenge?
- Supervisor experience?
- HACCP qualified and face to face experience with customers and suppliers?
Get in touch!
So what’s the role?............
- As a quality expert, you will be committed to raising standards with a solid grasp of BRC, HACCP, Quality Management Systems and knowledge of legislative issues
- You will carry out internal/external auditing activities including QMS, AIB, glass, GMP, CCP, Hygiene and other specified audits as per agreed schedules
- The Management/Leadership of Quality projects and initiatives
- Lead the QA Team with customer visits/ third party audits
- Lead the QA Team with investigations relating to food safety/quality
- Monitor and audit the completion of records related to food safety, quality and legality, reporting discrepancies where required
- Knowledge of chilled foods would be an advantage
What do you need?
The ideal candidate will have a degree in food technology or related scientific discipline backed by experience in a manufacturing environment with a strong understanding of QA and technical duties and responsibilities, be able to demonstrate excellent communication and IT skills with a keen eye for detail and a solid grasp of HACCP as well as legislative issues.
This is a quality role for a quality candidate so why not get in touch TODAY!
Please apply in strict confidence, preferably by email, with CV and salary details quoting ref: 6480L to Atkinson Page Ltd, Baildon Mills, Baildon, BD17 6JX Telephone (01274) 592372 Fax (01274) 598564