This job is no longer available
London / Home Counties
£Excellent + benefits (bonus, share plan, pension, healthcare)
The business is unrivalled in terms of global domination, they run at the forefront of their market and their products are distributed worldwide.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Project Manager include:
- Project manage multiple medium / large new product development projects of medium to high complexity from development to global roll-out
- Ensure project and overall business objectives are aligned.
- Act as a coach role model to the project team to help embed the best practice project management process and ways of working.
- Manage and deliver against all agreed design parameters for performance & cost
- Identify, engage and manage stakeholders ensuring and effective communications plan is in place and managed on an on-going basis.
- Lead the planning process, establish and manage project plan including internal and external dependencies
- Manage defined project tracking and reporting process suitable for reporting at various management levels (time / KPIs / benefit / quality) at various stakeholder levels
- Act as sub-team member for a specific element of PMO activities (e.g. reporting process, project management capability building and process improvement, etc.)
- Play a vital role in role modelling project management and playing a role in the facilitation and delivery of the global project management training programme in order to achieve common ways of working, language and use of tools across the business
- Provide project management leadership to key objectives deemed vital to the growth of the business
Key attributes of the Project Manager include:
- Graduate to Post Graduate Degree level (e.g. Masters, PhD) or equivalent experience in Food Technology/Food Chemistry or related subject, or equivalent experience
- Proven project management & matrix working experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills including prioritization and delegation of project team-related activities.
- Comfortable operating in situations characterised by complexity, ambiguity and high levels of uncertainty
- An ability to map out and understand complex, highly interdependent issues - to distil simplicity and elegant solutions
- Demonstrated effective communications skills, both written and oral, coupled with the sense to tailor to any one of a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to influence with or without authority at levels above and below own grade level
- Proficient with all MS Office applications with a strength in MS Project
The role is based in London / Home Counties and is paying an excellent salary plus attractive package including bonus scheme, share plan, pension and healthcare.
To be considered for the role of Project Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 recruitment is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.