This job is no longer available
NPI Manager (New Product Introduction Manager)
London / Home Counties
£Excellent + benefits (car allowance, bonus, share plan, pension, healthcare)
The business is unrivalled in terms of global domination, they run at the forefront of their market and their products are distributed worldwide.
The key day-to-day tasks of the NPI Manager include:
- To lead cross-functional introduction teams in effectively implementing all activities in setting up supply chains
- Key focus is on project and risk management, technical due diligence and embedding quality and capability to ensure robust, cost effective manufacturing processes are developed and implemented
- Working to ensure that products developed meet standards required in terms of quality and process capability as defined in the design specification established with the commercial and R&D teams
- To drive continued product life cycle management and cost effectiveness through portfolio analysis, producing recommendations to senior leadership and governance bodies for both complexity reduction and value delivery
Key attributes of the NPI Manager Manager include:
- A minimum of degree level understanding in a food or beverage related science or technical field and applied knowledge in new product introduction or supply chain setup
- Experience in project, risk management and technical due diligence related to new products, quality improvements or second generation product development
- Cross functional team management including research and development, manufacturing and operations and commercial and sales teams.
- Experience in managing and engaging stakeholders and sponsors, sharing and gaining agreements to business proposals, through project leadership as detailed above
- Proven capability of effective project management including the elements of task scheduling, conflict management and risk mitigation.
- Understanding and proven capability of motivating people and teams through experience as a project leader and/or supervisory manager in situations where there is no formal reporting line.
- The role is based in London / Home Counties and is paying an excellent salary plus attractive package including bonus scheme, share plan, pension and healthcare.
To be considered for the role of NPI Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 recruitment is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.