This job is no longer available
to £60,000 + bonus + car + benefits
Home Based (West Midlands)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturer who is part of a large food group. They pride themselves on exceptional customer service and delivery top quality products.
This is a brand new position due to company expansion.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Sales Manager include:
- Visiting and communicating daily with your clients which include food manufacturers and food service establishments
- Updating your clients on the product ranges and demonstrating where they fit into their business model
- Spotting strategic opportunities to engage new customers to translate into long term business
- Running, managing and training your team which consists of 6 Account Managers and Business Development Managers
Key attributes of the Sales Manager include:
- Strong sales track record within food manufacturing
- Experience of selling into food manufacturers essential and food service experience highly advantageous
- Product experience such as dairy products, dry ingredients, powders, blends etc will be a distinct benefit
- Excellent communicator with ability to liaise effectively with personnel on all levels
The role is home based, however the company’s offices are based in the West Midlands so being located or being willing to relocate to this area is beneficial although not essential.
The role is paying to £60,000 + bonus, car, healthcare and pension.
To be considered for the role of Sales Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53931.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.