This job is no longer available
Interim Hygiene Manager
c. £35,000 pro rata
A 6 month interim contract for a Hygiene Manager has just become available working for a manufacturer of high end ambient products. They boast an innovative product range which is supplied to food manufacturers and the major multiples.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Interim Hygiene Manager include:
- Responsibility for making decisions concerning the factory hygiene procedures
- Review and update hygiene procedures according to agreed action plan
- Liaise with external cleaning company in regards to bi-monthly audits, actions log, auditing CIP (cleaning-in-place) and hygiene standards
- Liaise with production staff & engineering staff to ensure corrective action is taken, including amends to procedures, modification to pipework, amends to auto CIP programmes
- Ensure that hygiene procedures as amended are properly implemented and followed by factory staff
- Help to create an environment of continuous improvement within the department, where all team members feel a sense of responsibility for improving overall team performance
Key attributes of the Interim Hygiene Manager include:
- Experience from a hygiene role within food manufacturing environment
- Strong background of monitoring and maintaining hygiene standards in a factory
- Good knowledge of food industry working practices i.e. BRC
- Experience of CIP essential
- Flexibility to cover both days and nights to meet the needs of the business - nights will be required to implement new procedures
- Ability to work with high initiative and identify knowledge gaps within teams and auctioning plans to bring to set standards
The role is based in the Home Counties and is paying c. £35,000 pro rata depending on experience. The role will be working on a hygiene project lasting initially 6 months, however due to the fast paced nature of the business; a permanent position may then become available for the right individual.
To be considered for the role of Interim Hygiene Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.