This job is no longer available
Our client is a self-contained business unit that delivers auditing services to UK retailers. They are looking to recruit a Senior Auditor to strengthen their existing team.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Auditor include:
- Liaising with senior site personnel to arrange supplier audits
- Carrying out audits against various categories on behalf of Tesco
- Completing, managing and returning all required documentation
- Travel all throughout the UK, Europe and long-haul
Key attributes of the Senior Auditor include:
- Strong Technical management experience with a desire to step into auditing
- Food manufacturing experience across a wide range of categories essential (ie. Bakery, Dairy, Meat, Desserts, Fresh Produce, etc)
- Lead Auditor qualification and HACCP highly adavantageous
- Good knowledge and understanding of retailer auditing standards
- Flexibility to travel regularly and staying away from home every week
The role is home based and is paying to £45,000 plus all travel expenses.
To be considered for the role of Senior Auditor, please click the "Apply" button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 recruitment is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Supervisors, Technologists, Technicians, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.