This job is no longer available
A diverse and multi-faceted retail operation is currently recruiting for a Deputy Quality Assurance Manager to join its team on the Channel Islands.
As a pivotal member of the Technical team, the Deputy Quality Assurance Manager will be expected to:
- Offer technical support across a diverse food category
- Ensure that all products within that category are of the highest quality standards
- Work alongside the Buying and NPD team to assist in product development procedures from concept to launch
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree educated in Food Science or a related discipline
- Experienced within Food retail, foodservice or a manufacturing environment
- Able to demonstrate excellent relationship management skills as well as a passion for quality and innovation
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of both the bakery and meat industries
In return, the Deputy Quality Assurance Manager will receive a generous salary and relocation package as well as the opportunity to progress within a top business.
If you are looking for a challenging technical role in an ever-changing retail environment in a beautiful location, then please apply now with an up to date CV.