This job is no longer available
£20,000 - £25,000
South West / South Central
This is an exciting role working for an award winning global organisation which has been established for over 50 years. With a distribution network covering the entire UK, the business is dedicated to providing support and development to all their personnel.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Development Technologist include:
- Managing new product development projects from the concept stage through to factory trials
- Identifying and delivering product quality improvements through product re-design and raw material improvement
- Develop kitchen scale samples, determine nutritional values, cost products and source raw materials
- Identify and assist in the delivery of cost reduction opportunities without compromising product quality
- Support the commercial teams in building customer relations and creating new business opportunities
Key attributes of the Development Technologist include:
- Degree educated within a food related discipline
- Experience of working within an NPD function in food manufacturing
- Strong nutritional understanding
- Self-motivated, flexible and conscientious, with good communication and team working skills
The role is based in the South West / South Central and is paying £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for the role of Development Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.