This job is no longer available
• H.J. Heinz is one of the largest food companies worldwide. Success is determined by an ambitious and professional attitude embedded in an informal culture which is aimed at broad cooperation across all disciplines. And one of the most important key pillars is Innovation which we believe is vital to Heinz Europe’s growth strategy.
• The R&D Team is constantly creating new products, packaging and process, perfecting fresh ideas and developing nutritious and innovative foods.
• As part of the European growth agenda to deliver faster, bigger, bold innovations, Heinz Europe is taking the exciting step of developing a world class R & D facility in Nijmegen, in the Netherlands which will be the European Centre of Excellence for the categories: sauces, meals and soups. This centre is the biggest investment in R & D Heinz has ever made and will be the second biggest R&D centre worldwide, employing up to 200 people from different nationalities.
• You will be engaged across the whole innovation process but with particular emphasis on ideation to screening.
• Understanding consumer taste preferences, you will apply these in the development of new and exciting products.
• You will build knowledge on ingredient/supplier capabilities and apply this in the development of products.
• Keeping on top of culinary and market trends is essential in this demanding market.
• You must be passionate about food and highly creative.
• You must have some experience in an NPD chef role within a food manufacturing environment.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work with and influence others are essential.
• You need to be continuously in contact with changes in the food landscape.
This is a unique and prestigious opportunity to be part of a growing global business with an exciting future.
If you are interested in hearing more about these fantastic career opportunities then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/Heinz in the subject field to our retained consultant email@example.com or call Emma on 0845 003 6872. All third party CV’s will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.