This job is no longer available
We’ve been baking lovely cakes for caterers for 30 years. We’re still growing and we need some more help to manage our product development. So, we’re looking to recruit a new…
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
In a phrase: “You’ll be responsible for the product development of our award-winning cakes and puddings”
• Lead your own development team
• Manage the development of our own products from concept to post-launch evaluation
• Jointly develop products with our major customers
• Help translate what your team creates in the kitchen to the main bakery
• Sign off the costings and correct technical information
• Be equally happy baking in the kitchen, scaling up in the bakery or doing the costings in the office.
• Want to help shape the direction of our product development and actively manage the overall workload.
You need to be able to bake and to be a bit of a foodie – especially into cakes and puddings. You are likely to have a relevant qualification and 3-7 years NPD experience. You’ll have gained experience of managing projects from receiving a brief right through to final post-launch sign off.
If this sounds like it might be you, please send your CV and a few thoughts as to why you think there’s a good match to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Melissa Shaw, The Handmade Cake Company, The Bakery, Gardner Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 7TU, 01628 770908