This job is no longer available
HR Operations Assistant, Human Resources Operations Assistant. Devizes, Wiltshire. Up to £21k.
--Please see our other job ads for other HR Roles in Devizes--
We are recruiting for a HR Operations Assistant / Human Resources Operations Assistant on behalf our client, Haydens Bakery, a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer.
Based in Devizes, Wiltshire, Haydens Bakery are a medium sized food manufacturing and distribution business employing approximately 400 staff. Their core activity is producing bakery and dessert products for some of the UK’s most prestigious retailers and they have a clear vision and strategy to double the size of the operation in the next 3 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to work in an Operations based HR Administration role. Reporting to the HR Team the successful candidate will have above average computer, analytical and administration skills and will be looking for a role that can challenge and develop their current abilities. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity work with the operational and HR Teams in a demanding, fast paced environment, using their own initiative to get the job done.
- To interrogate the T&A system on a daily basis and resolve any anomalies by liaising with the Operations management team.
- Run and check the weekly clock cards from the T&A system ensure that the T&A system is correct in time to process the weekly payroll. Query and correct clock card anomalies prior to the payroll run.
- To ensure that all HR transactional paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- To manage the Operations staff T&A with regards to holiday and sickness
- To train Operations managers and Section Leaders how to use the T&A system
- To manage the payroll queries for the weekly paid staff, liaising with managers and escalating to the Payroll and HR Advisor when necessary
- To order and control all agency labour on site (with the exception of staff functions),
- To ensure that all agency are scanned into the Time and Attendance system and make checks on the agency staff that are present on a daily basis.
- To assist with recruitment activities such as tours, assigning start dates, training.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A business qualification at NC level or equivalent
- Administrative or analytical experience
- Good analytical skills, the ability to work with large amounts of data and ability to interrogate and check data.
- Previous experience of an organisation working shifts and of T&A systems.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 (doe) + Benefits
To apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com - Closing Date, 8th August
*due to the high amount of applications received, you will be contacted if our client wish to progress your application further. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - APPROACHES FROM AGENCIES WILL BE DISREGARDED
Keywords: HR Operations Assistant, HR Administrator, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, HR Officer, Wiltshire, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Devizes, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Marlborough, South West