This job is no longer available
• Responsible for organizing and providing adequate quality control cover for all areas of the production floors to see that all current legislation, all systems and procedures are adhered to and in place
• Sampling of products for Microbiological Analysis done as per the schedule.
• Ensure that all Process Control sheets and QAS sheets are up to date on site
• Calibration of instruments done on regular basis as per schedule and records maintained
• Responsible for maintenance of stock of swabs and chemicals required for daily use
• Ensure workings of all the monitoring instruments; report and record any discrepancies or faults to the appropriate department head.
• Conduct GMP audits, Hygiene audits, Traceability audits, Glass and Plastic audits on regular basis as per laid down schedule
• Auditing all QC paperwork on a daily basis according to BRC requirements and make sure all the paperwork is signed and filed
• Validate / verify all technical paperwork as requested by the Assistant Technical Manager.
• Investigate customer complaints and to respond in writing giving ways in which preventive measures schedule are available to QC’s on regular basis
• Take actions for abnormalities / non conformances which are rectified in relations to laid down systems and procedures.
• All non-conformities and daily issues which arise must be informed to the Assistant Technical Manager on regular basis.
• Assist Head of Technical for maintenance of technical databases, technical reports, document amendments and document control.
• Ensure flexibility in approach to working hours
• Any other work assigned by Assistant Technical Manager or Head of Technical from time to time on BRC Documentation or related matters
• Candidate should have graduate/master degree in food science/food technology/ food safety with at least 2years of relevant experience in a food industry.