This job is no longer available
- Execute engineering projects according to developed plans and outline design
- Manage detailed design, procurement, installation and commissioning
- Exercise financial controls and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Degree level qualification in a related field, ideally chemical or process engineering
- Track record of successfully managing complex capital projects £1-4M.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, ATEX, HAZOP, EC&I, CDM, civil engineering and building controls
- Strong character able to negotiate with suppliers and communicate with peers, management, plant employee and contractors
- Flexible and able to work with the othersites as projects demand
- Strong man management skills and experience
An excellent opportunity to join a growing FMCG business who can offer career development and progression.
Circa c£50k + excellent benefits.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.