This job is no longer available
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: North West/Lancashire Salary: £55k - £60K plus car and excellent benefits.
- You must have a proven track record as an Operations Manager or Senior Production Manager in a unionised FMCG or Engineering environment.
- Youmust be able to develop employees and enhance productivity through training, communication and strong leadership.
- You must have implemented KPI’s and be able to demonstrate how you have improved the performance of your team.
- Reporting to the Factory Manager, this role is an influential part of the site’s senior management team and is responsible for the Operations department within the manufacturing facility.
- Directly managing a team of Shift Managers, you will be responsible for driving performance against KPI’s such as waste, machine efficiencies and health & safety.
- Utilising your coaching style of management, you will mentor and lead the team of Shift Managers to improve their performance and capabilities as managers.
- My client is a blue chip, branded food manufacturer with manufacturing sites throughout the UK.
- Following a recent management restructure, there is now a vacancy for an Operations Manager at the company’s north west based manufacturing facility.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/OMC to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872.