This job is no longer available
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your people skills, and to use your food manufacturing background, to good effect in a new kind of role?
Do you have knowledge of the food industry, and the hygiene and process requirements within this manufacturing sector?
If so, we have two positions available, one of which may be the job for you.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be responsible for the management of accounts in either the Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire area, or the Yorkshire / Humber area, depending on your location and preference. You will build effective relationships with your peers and customers to ensure that you are able to meet servicing and training requirements of the customers in your area.
• Account Management within defined territory.
• Organic growth of c. 5 – 10% per year.
• Carry out audits within customer sites.
• Provide expert advice and training as necessary to our customers.
• Requirement to work 4 – 6 early/late shifts per month including night work.
• Highly motivated and self driven.
• Knowledge of food hygiene and processes and the use of chemicals.
• Proven commercial awareness/understanding.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Customer focused.
Whilst this is not a sales only role, some organic growth and new account acquisition is expected and the successful candidate will be given the necessary support to fulfil this element of the role. We are not looking for sales experience but we are looking for candidates who display an aptitude for building good strong relationships
Basic up to £30k + 15% bonus, car, fuel, pension etc
Indicative Salary Range: £28000 - 32000 + Plus 15% bonus, car, fuel, pension etc
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.