This job is no longer available
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Factory Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £65k plus benefits
- You must have a proven track record as an Factory Manager in a Food manufacturing environment
- You must have managed a manufacturing facility that includes more than one Production department, e.g. low care and high care
- You must have implemented KPI’s and be able to demonstrate how you have improved the performance of your team of Shift Managers
- Experience of engineering & project work would be beneficial for this role
- Reporting to the Factory Operations Director, this role sits on the site’s senior management team and is responsible for the Operations department within the manufacturing facility
- Responsible for the planning, organising and directing of all Manufacturing and Hygiene operations across the site, ensuring the most effective return on assets with no detriment to the operation.
- Initiating plans and processes which minimise manufacturing costs through effective utilisation of labour, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Working to meet business objectives and productions schedules while ensuring that product standards exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Encouraging the use of Continuous Improvement techniques and a focus on fact based problem solving.
- My client is a food manufacturer who manufacture branded & own label products
- Following a recent management restructure, there is now a vacancy for an Factory Manager at the company’s manufacturing facility
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CJH/FMNW to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 466140.