This job is no longer available
Concept Innovation Manager (Part Time)
To £400 per day plus expenses
This is a rare and exciting position working for an innovative and forward thinking manufacturer. Based in the US, the company are seeking a talented individual to join the family to drive the business forward.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Concept Innovation Manager include:
- Working closely with your key accounts which include blue-chip cereal, bakery, dairy and confectionary manufacturers
- In line with feedback from your key accounts, suggest product improvements, additions or new possibilities which could be pursued
- Identifying key decision makers (commercial, technical & development) within key accounts to ensure the high visibility within the organisations
- Identify the gaps within the market, emerging trends and then translate this into new products/applications which target those key accounts
Key attributes of the Concept Innovation Manager include:
- Strong technical application knowledge within food manufacturing essential
- Excellent working knowledge of food manufacturing machinery
- Good commercial acumen with the ability to identify market trends and gaps
- Creativity to develop applications or devise new products with the technical ability to support your ideas and present them clearly to internal and external partners
- Experience of working within either dairy, cereals, bakery or confectionary and previous contact with companies such as Kellogg’s, Nestle, Kraft, Cadbury’s, Danone etc. highly advantageous
- Ability to travel all throughout the UK with some Europe and international
This is a part time position working 2-3 days a week from home and is paying to £400 per day plus expenses.
To be considered for the role of Concept Innovation Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53947.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.