This job is no longer available
Quality Assurance Auditor
£ Negotiable + benefits
You will be working for one of the leading chilled and frozen manufacturers in the UK producing both well-known branded products and retailer own. The business currently operates from 8 sites within the UK and has recently undergone rapid expansion so therefore this is a very exciting time to join the team.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Quality Assurance Auditor include:
- Carry out audits for the factory quality system, including process and hygiene controls
- Audit site quality systems to ensure compliance and take prompt corrective action where required
- Check raw materials against specification to ensure compliance and take prompt corrective action where required
- Advise production on technical matters
- Work as part of an integrated manufacturing team in order to maximise plant performance
Key attributes of the Quality Assurance Auditor include:
- Degree educated within a Food related discipline highly advantageous
- Experience of working within food manufacturing beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The role is based in East Anglia and salary is negotiable depending on experience plus excellent benefits including bonus, contributory pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and life assurance.
To be considered for the role of Quality Assurance Auditor, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53953.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.