This job is no longer available
£25,000 - £30,000 + bonus, car
This is a brand new position which has been created due to expansion of this multi-sited, fast growing company. They have been established for over 50 years and supply into retailers (both retailer private label and own brand), foodservice and food manufacturing businesses.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Sales Executive include:
- Managing the existing portfolio of customers by ensuring all their needs are met and growing existing business
- Spotting opportunities to secure new business through research and effective communications
- Updating customers of product updates, new lines and conveying how products fit into their business
- Travelling throughout the UK to attend customer manufacturing units and offices
Key attributes of the Sales Executive include:
- Good experience and understanding of frozen food products
- Background of working in a sales related position within food manufacturing
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Confident, forward thinking and passionate personality
The role is based in the North West and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 + bonus and company car.
To be considered for the role of Sales Executive, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.