This job is no longer available
McCormick is a global leader in flavour from manufacturing, marketing to distributing spices, herbs, seasonings and other flavours to the entire food industry. Customers range from retail outlets and food service providers to food manufacturers. McCormick has in excess of 8,500 employees in the world and a turn-over of more than 3 billion in annual sales.
The Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) headquarters, located in Haddenham (UK) is McCormick’s second-largest business, operating in 11 countries and employing more than 3,500 employees. The business has 6 business units; Consumer, Industrial, Operations & Supply Chain, Technical, Finance and HR.
Our Littleborough plant currently has a requirement for an experienced Supply Chain Planning Manager to be directly responsible for the management of the Planning and Materials, Inventory and Warehouse teams.
The successful applicant will
• Ensure accurate control of all inventories flowing in and out of the Littleborough Factories.
• Control Littleborough’s working capital, material flows and inventory management systems (SAP, SKEP, Kanban).
• Work as part of Littleborough’s Factory Operations team to deliver efficient, safe products at established customer service and conversion costs targets.
• Manage the planning and scheduling of factory production to meet customer and inventory requirements at optimum cost.
• Manage Littleborough’s raw material, WIP and packaging inventory.
• Manage movement of materials through the facility.
• Manage the replenishment process into the factory and to and from production lines, factory standards for materials, shelf life and returns to vendors.
• Have responsibility for a revenue and factory operations budget.
We are looking for someone who has worked in the food industry with the following skills and experience:
• Degree qualified, or equivalent.
• A relevant post graduate qualification in Supply Chain is desirable, but not essential.
• Operations / Supply Chain background with proven track record of target focused delivery in fast paced Operational environment.
• Working knowledge of cycle count process and SAP.
• Experience of production and materials planning and management.
• Experience in fast paced FMCG work environment desirable.
• Track record of achieving results.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Ability to deal with complexity and change.
• Customer focused.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong user of IT.
• Experience of inventory analysis and management, including managing and leading improvements in inventory turnover / stock accuracy and JIT / Kanban processes.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please send us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global brand leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
For further information about all our positions in the UK please visit www.mccormickcorporation.com