This job is no longer available
South East / London
This role is working for a rapidly expanding business which is one on the largest in their sector. You will be based at their state of the art manufacturing facility and be part of a lively team whose key focus is on supplying world class customer service to manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Assistant include:
- Supervising quality control activities and dealing with issues and action in conjunction with the Technical Manager
- Strong involvement with site audits, auditing various areas within the factory whilst identifying areas of improvement
- Collate and compile data from various sources to produce statistical summaries for the management team (Quality averages, Fill levels, Temperature, Traceability)
- Overseeing hygiene schedule, ensuring sample collection regime is followed correctly
Key attributes of the Technical Assistant include:
- Degree educated within a Food related discipline
- Experience of working on the factory floor within a technical environment
- Good working knowledge and understanding of HACCP
- Extremely organised with excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work outside of normal hours to meet the needs of the business
The role is based in the South East / London and is paying £20,000.
To be considered for the role of Technical Assistant, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirement or give us a call on 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.