This job is no longer available
QUALITY IN YOUR ROLE, QUALITY OF LIFE.
Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
£35,000 – Jersey
About our client
The Cimandis element of SandPiperCI is the largest food service provider in the Channel Islands and consists of five manufacturing and distribution businesses.
The company supplies into the retail, catering and licensed trades with a range of products including fresh meat, produce, fish, soft drinks, ambient, frozen and chilled items. Cimandis manufacture under franchise for Marks and Spencer stores, Iceland and Costa Coffee amongst others. Cimandis employs circa 285 people across Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. In 2007, the company received the Investors in People accreditation award for enhancing staff morale and providing career development programmes.
A fantastic opportunity has come about to support the Group Quality Assurance Manager at the Cimandis department of SandPiperCI.
- Audit the business on a scheduled basis to ensure effective quality management, food hygiene and operational procedures are adhered to and submit reports and corrective actions
- Participation in HACCP teams at all sites
- Produce and manage product specifications for all food products
- Manage customer complaints
- Assist Group Quality Assurance Manager with creation and management of Food Safety and Quality Manual and group policies/procedures
- Assist Group Quality Assurance Manager in development and implementation of training to ensure all staff have a clear understanding of their roles
- Support of the NPD process to ensure that critical paths are met
Key skills for your role
- Quality management techniques and auditing skills
- Qualification in HACCP
- The ability to adapt and to influence the attitude of the team
Interested candidates should send their CV to Marc Graham by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below quoting reference number MPFO13250078.