This job is no longer available
I’m looking to recruit a Production Planner for a food manufacturing company based in the East Anglia region.
• This role is responsible for planning production through specified departments/ areas to meet customer requirements whilst aiming for maximum efficiency in relation to the use of machinery, raw materials and labour.
• The route to success in this role will be through strong understanding of factory production capabilities and critically strong working relationships with all relevant internal departments and external customers.
• Update daily plans to reflect orders and requirements, ensuring the correct specification of product is available for the following day’s production.
• Ensure all customer orders are processed accordingly and systems updated.
• To explore, develop and implement best practices, identify areas for improvement and ensure continuous performance improvement across all areas of responsibility
Key Skills Required:
• Strong communication skills with the capability to communicate confidently internally & externally
• Good team working skills, IT Literate and excellent analytical skills.
• Able to work within an agreed established framework and cope with pressure, whilst taking responsibility for decisions.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to report accurately.
• Excellent people skills, ability to listen and build relationships with people.
• Tactical thought process, able to challenge convention and identify alternative ways of working.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge then please do not hesitate to send me your CV.