This job is no longer available
My client is an established leader in their product catagory supply quality products to a number of retailers and foodservice outlets. They take pride in the Quality of their products and one of the key pillars to their success is product innovation. Following on from a significant increase in orders they have a number of positions available in the engineering team working a variety of different shift patterns.
As one of the engineering team for the site you will conduct planned maintenance of food process equipment and the manufacturing facility at a modern chilled food factory. Reporting to the site Engineering Supervisor your key accountabilities will be:
· Maintain the Companies assets in good condition
· Work with internal customers, including production, to prioritise jobs, demonstrating a flexible approach
· Complete all relevant paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
· Advise the Engineering Supervisor of any shortcomings following maintenance updates
· Liase with external contractors to ensure compliance to site regulations
You will have previous experience in a similar environment ideally within a FMCG environment. Qualified in a mechanical or engineering discipline you will have experience of the following types of machinery:
· Metal detectors
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic forward thinking business with the financial and cultural ability to develop your engineering career. A competitive salary and excellent benefits will be the reward for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org