This job is no longer available
Training Facilitator, Training Coordinator role, 6 Month Fixed Term Contract Food FMCG Manufacturing, Milton Keynes, Salary £20 - £25k (doe)
** This role may be extended or become permanent position **
Giles Foods is a rapidly expanding food manufacturing business, producing a wide range of own label and bespoke products designed for the Foodservice and Retail markets. Our diverse range of products includes Artisan breads, speciality breads, Pastries, Cakes and Tarts.
We are currently offering an excellent opportunity for a Training Facilitator.
The successful candidate will be responsible delivering an agreed training plan, in line with business objectives and within budgeted and time constraints, & assisting in identifying any further training requirements of the business.
Duties will include:
- Developing training sessions and delivering these to employees at varying levels of the business.
- Maintaining training skills matrices and individual training logs throughout the business
- Monitoring the outcome of all training via evaluations and implement new procedures to measure training effectiveness over periods of time.
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting employees to increase employee morale and staff retention
- Working closely with Managers and Team Leaders to bridge skills gaps within their teams and meet succession planning requirements.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Have proven experience in a training role
- Dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic
- Have a passion to share their knowledge and ideas
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- A confident communicator at all levels
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail & excellent organisational skills
- Able to deliver multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Competent in MS word and Excel
- Able to use own initiative in addition to be able to work as part of a team.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*due to the high amount of applications received, you will be contacted if our client wish to progress your application further. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
[Keywords: Training Facilitator, Training Coordinator, Training Assistant, FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, Train the trainer, Trainer, Training Officer, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Bucks, Northampton, Bedford, bedfordshire, Luton, home counties, human resources, hr, hr assistant, Food, Drinks, Beverages]