This job is no longer available
16.00 – 01.00 (Monday – Friday)
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Giles Foods is a rapidly expanding food manufacturing business, producing a wide range of own label and bespoke products designed for the Foodservice and retail markets. Our diverse range of products includes Artisan breads, speciality breads, Pastries, Cakes and Tarts.
We are currently offering an excellent opportunity for a Production Manager.
The successful candidate, a proven tactician and empowering leader, will have full operational responsibility for a production team, in addition to driving the continuous cost and quality improvements throughout the business.
• Lead and develop a production team in a fast moving environment.
• Coach direct reports, providing them with direction and support.
• Deliver excellent service to customers whilst driving performance against KPIs.
• Actively work with the senior management team to support business goals and objectives.
• Lead and manage the CI plan for production and be accountable for raising standards and driving improvements.
• Perform the role of ‘change agent’ to actively promote change in addition to challenging existing ways.
• Dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic
• Ideally possess a NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) management qualification.
• At least 3 years’ experience in first line supervisory management role within the FMCG industry.
• Proven experience of working to strict KPI’s
• Will be a tenacious, numerate and an analytically thinking leader
• An excellent communicator at all levels.
• Patient and pragmatic.
• Can demonstrate the ability to lead a team and achieve results through others.
This role will enable the successful candidate to add immediate value and implement sustainable solutions to provide stability and longevity to a rapidly expanding business.
To apply for the role, please forward your Curriculum Vitae together with covering letter by clicking the Apply Now button.