This job is no longer available
Development Co-Ordinator / NPD Food Technologist / Technical Product / Paignton, Devon, Newton Abbot, Exeter / Food Manufacturing / £19k - £25k doe
We are currently recruiting for an NPD Development Coordinator role on behalf of our established Food Manufacturing client.
The role is based in the South West and is commuting distance from Paignton, Devon, Newton Abbot, Exeter.
This role is an opportunity for a Food Technologist to co-ordinate the development projects for a major retailer.
The role will include;
- Working with major retailers.
- Co-ordinating ice-cream and dessert projects from concept to launch.
- Liaising and visiting with retailer technologists.
- Evaluation and development of processes and plant with reference to effectiveness, efficiency and cost.
- Writing of procedures.
Development Coordinator required skills:
- Hold a qualification in food science or food technology
- Have experience of working in a dairy/chilled food environment.
- Have experience of dealing directly with major retailers
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be able to work on own initiative, but also an excellent team player.Full Clean Driving Licence
SALARY: £19,000 - £25,000 doe +benefits
+ Benefits: Company contributions to the Stakeholder pension scheme, 25 days’ holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays, Private health care on completion of probationary period
To apply please email: email@example.com
Keywords: npd, product development technologist, food tech, technician, quality, qa, co-ordinator, coordinator, food, technical, south west, Paignton, Devon, Newton Abbot, Exter, fmcg