This job is no longer available
Glanbia Cheese Ltd. is the European market leader in supply of Pizza Cheese to the restaurant, retail and industrial sectors. Glanbia Cheese Ltd. is jointly owned by Glanbia plc, an international food company and Leprino Foods, a US based company which is the world’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella cheese.
Processing Manager (Packing)
Glanbia Cheese Ltd. is seeking to appoint a Processing Manager based at the Llangefni site in Anglesey, North Wales.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible all aspects of the Processing Department (shredding and packing), ensuring effective and efficient operations and optimising department performance. The successful candidate will be required to:
• Manage all activities within the department ensuring excellent communication with all stakeholders;
• Provide leadership and development for Team Leaders and Operators;
• Set expectations and monitor performance;
• Effectively utilise resources to optimise department performance;
• Drive proactive improvement in H&S culture including carrying out, workplace inspections and implement actions;
• Ensure that all work carried out is compliant with health and safety regulations and procedures.
The successful candidate should have:
• A minimum of A Levels, HND or HNC / Level 3 in Management
• Previous relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Financial and business awareness
If you have the qualifications, experience and qualities necessary to meet the challenge of this position, please forward a covering letter and your curriculum vitae by clicking the apply now button.
Closing date 17th August 2012
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”