This job is no longer available
- To ensure that all products conform to food safety and other legislative standards, & maintain "due Diligence" by the implementation of HACCP, Food Safety & Quality Policies, Training, microbial testing of product, monitoring hygiene standards and intermediate and finished product specifications.
- Ensure that the site technical budget is made cost effective, maintained and managed as agreed by the Operations Director.
- Support the senior management team on KPI objectives and site performance technical data is made available. Attend daily management meetings and deliver continuous improvement technical actions from the agenda.
- Support the technical team with their deliverable objectives, through 1-2-1 objectives, identifying any training needs required to deliver their job descriptions.
- Maintaining & improving the Food Safety & Quality systems - ensuring the requirements of the BRC (Version 5), Yum, retailer and legislative standards are met.
- Advise the senior management team on any changes to current legislation and product deviation.
Experience in BRC and site Technical Management experience within a fast paced labour intensive industry.
Leading Food Service Manufacturer
£40,000 - £45,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.