This job is no longer available
At Coca Cola Enterprises we thrive on challenge. We deliver innovative global brands and we now require someone to join our highly successful team; someone who will go that extra mile to deliver great results. Bring your drive, enthusiasm and passion and we'll provide the opportunity to succeed!
MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS MANAGER
- North London Operations
An opportunity has emerged to join the senior leadership team in our North London Operations (NLO), reporting directly to the Site Operations Director. This role has ultimate responsibility for leading and managing the manufacturing operation ensuring exceptional levels of customer service and operational performance are achieved through the continual improvements in Safety, Quality, Line Utilisation, Material Yield, and Financial Management. This requires a motivational and inspirational leader with a robust understanding of operations in a fast-paced, cost focused environment and a demonstrable change background. Drive and commitment towards operational excellence is critical to be successful in this role.
* Production Planning - setting manufacturing plans to maximize efficiency of raw materials, people and line utilization
* Driving Efficiency and effectiveness - across raw materials management, syrup processing, manufacturing, maintenance execution and financial control
* Drive Corporate responsibility and sustainability through Quality Assurance such as line checks, Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety such as incident management, risk assessment and compliance.
* Achieve Operational excellence / continuous improvement - the effective deployment of Operational Excellence principles working in close collaboration with the OE Manager on initiatives and solutions.
* Manufacturing People Leadership - providing the vision, direction and support to meet and exceed site objectives, recruitment and training and creating an inclusive, highly motivated team environment.
What we expect you to bring to the role!
This is a business critical hire and requires a graduate calibre candidate with appropriate Engineering or Science based qualifications. You must be able to demonstrate a huge drive and proven success in managing diverse teams as well as influential ability across all levels of personnel through to Directors and the Executive Leadership Team.
You will clearly need to be technically strong in all areas of operations, continuous improvement and budget management. Ideally you will have an FMCG background.
High professional standards and an ability to manage high performing teams across a wide range of areas is essential as is a proven track record of delivering and exceeding targets, driving change and making sustainable improvements.
What does it feel like to do this job?
This is an opportunity to be a part of a senior team shaping the future for the North London Operation. This role plays a key part in setting the leadership and direction of how the site looks and operates and has the potential to springboard the right individual to Director level role in the short to medium term.
We can offer you a secure and supportive environment, training that will allow you to develop your expertise, an excellent salary, flexible benefits and 25 days' holiday - plus the buzz of working with some of the world's most popular brands.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our engineers sharing thirst: a thirst for exploring new territory, a thirst for pushing technological limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of making a fast-moving business move even faster.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
All roles offer the salary, flexible benefits, great career and development opportunities you'd expect from a global market leader.
We believe that equal opportunities mean inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Please upload your detail and application with the most recent copy of your CV on: www.cokecce.com/careers
Applications close on 9/7/12