My client is a leading food consultancy offering support and advice to the food manufacturing industry globally. This role is from within their accreditation service for laboratories focused on food chemical analysis.
A full time position for a Laboratory Assessor, has arisen for someone with proven food analysis and laboratory quality system experience and knowledge to support the Laboratory Accreditation Scheme and other laboratory audit programmes. The job is demanding and requires a substantial amount of travelling - predominantly in the UK though overseas travel will be expected to varying degrees each year - and the need to work to defined timescales.
The individual should be able to work as part of a small team, but must also be self motivated, be able to effectively manage their own time and work, and be confident to operate independently during audits. An important part of this job involves building up working relations with participating laboratories so good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels are important.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Proven knowledge and experience of food chemical analysis.
- Practical experience of standard/recognised food and drink methods and routine testing activities
- Experience and understanding of the requirements in the CLAS Standard or ISO 17025
- Experience of in house method evaluations/validations
- Previous experience auditing quality systems is desirable but not essential
Must be eligible to work in the UK, and, if not a UK citizen must not have restrictions for travel outside the UK. You must also hold a full UK driving license
Interested? click the link below:
Silver Stone Search & Selection
Silver Stone Search & Selection is an innovative and professional recruitment business which provides a tailored resourcing service to both clients and candidates.