This job is no longer available
An exciting career development opportunity is being created in this market leading food business which is enjoying a period of rapid growth, change and expansion. Reporting into the Site Technical Manager the business is looking to recruit a knowledgeable Technical Compliance Manager to join the dedicated technical team.
As Technical Compliance Manager you will be responsible for developing strong working relationships with both UK and European manufacturers to ensure products of the highest quality standards and compliance.
- Ensuring customer technical needs are met in full across supplying sites;
- UK and European travel to audit both existing and new manufacturing/supplying sites;
- Managing and developing customer relationships being the key point of contact;
- Implementing customer policy and ensuring all manufacturing sites understand customer quality standards and requirements;
- Support sites in improving standards and product quality;
- Communicate customer technical requirements to supplying sites and technical teams;
- Managing all customer requirements and KPI’s;
- Supporting and promoting a culture of best practice across all supplying sites;
- Investigate customer complaints, identifying root cause and corrective action;
- Strong knowledge GMP, BRC, EFSIS and HACCP standards.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and customer facing with a proven track record in supplier approval and auditing of 3rd party manufacturing sites worldwide. Extensive knowledge and experience of working with the major retailers operating to strict quality standards is essential as are strong people management, communication, planning and organisational skills.
To apply in strict confidence please forward your up to date CV, confirming your current salary to Rilwood Associates.