This job is no longer available
Technical QA Manager / Barton Stacey / Andover, Southampton, Reading, Hampshire / FMCG
We are recruiting for a Technical Manager / QA Manager role, on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer.
Based in Barton Stacey near the Andover, Hampshire area the position would also be in commuting distance from Basingstoke, Southampton, Swindon, Reading and Salisbury.
- Management and continual development of robust QA and Technical processes and procedures that meet all customer, accreditation and legal standards
- Maintain Grade A BRC accreditation by ensuring Directors and Managers are informed of requirements needed
- Act as the focal point for customer and third party (BRC, Kosher, Halal) audits
- Technical/QA management experience within the food manufacturing industry
- Relevant Technical / QA Qualifications
- Familiarity with technical food standards and legislation, requirements of BRC and QMS
- Extensive background knowledge of organic chemistry and analytical techniques
Salary: circa £45,000k + Benefits
To apply: Please email your CV and include details of your min salary requirements to email@example.com
*due to the high amount of applications received, our client will contact you should they wish to progress your application further. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
[Keywords: Technical Manager, QA Manager, Quality Manager, Auditing, BRC, HACCP, Barton Stacey, Andover, FMCG, Hampshire, Reading, Food, Drinks, Production]