This job is no longer available
A fantastic new and exciting position has arisen within a UK leading branded food business. Reporting directly to the site Technical Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for developed and maintained the sites technical standards to ensure site compliance with both internal and customer technical and quality management system.
- Food safety law, knowledge and experience
- Comprehensive understanding of BRC and customer standards
- Customer interface experience
- Strong IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to influence and challenge the norms
- Personal drive and determination to succeed
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- To ensure that the site Quality Management System is up to date to ensure the site meets its audit standards every day and is always ready for external audits.
- To own and lead auditing on site ensuring corrective actions are closed in a timely manner.
- To address site related food safety issues, identify root causes and implement robust corrective and preventive actions.
- Lead HACCP reviews and ensure updates are carried out in a timely manner.
- Support new product introductions and process changes.
- Ensure all consumer complaints are effectively investigated and corrective action implemented.
- Represent the site at group Technical and compliance meetings when required.
In return the business is able to offer true development and training within a progressive and forward thinking organisation.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference to email@example.com or call 020 82031000.