This job is no longer available
Quality Assurance Manager - Nights
London / Home Counties
The business is one of the leading suppliers of chilled fresh food in their category - they strive to supply excellent quality products whilst being on the forefront of the market in terms of innovation and customer desires.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Quality Assurance Manager include:
- Understand and apply quality standards and systems, ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained.
- Customer complaints - investigate, respond and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained and trend complaints weekly and acting on key causes of issues
- Maintain and promote the QA culture through auditing, training and development of operations staff
- Ensure micro analysis is carried out to schedule and collate / analyse results and act on them accordingly
- Compile weekly and monthly technical reports for the site and board
- Co-manage the QA and Hygiene team, ensuring coverage of the site across all production shifts
- Ensure site GMP standards are maintained
Key attributes of the Quality Assurance Manager include:
- Experience from a QA supervisory / management role within food manufacturing
- Excellent working knowledge of food safety systems and legislation
- Understanding technical implications of HACCP implementation
- Knowledge of microbiological requirements for products and risk from raw materials
The role is based in London / Home Counties and is paying to £30,000. This is a night shift role working Sunday through Thursday 11pm – 8am with some flexibility required to meet the needs of the business.
To be considered for the role of Quality Assurance Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53957.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.