This job is no longer available
£35,000 - £45,000 + bonus
The company has been established for over 25 years and are the leading UK producer in their product range. As well as their own brand, the business also manufacturers on behalf of the major multiples. They are also dedicated to staff development therefore a rewarding career is on offer to the right candidate.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Manager include:
- Maintaining the site's BRC accreditation
- Be the key technical customer contact for both UK and international retailers
- Having a key technical input into the NPD process including recipe development , retailer liaison and driving projects
- Train and supervise the site QC plus production staff
- Manage the raw materials, bulk intermediates and finished products including specifications, quality testing and packaging
Key attributes of the Technical Manager include:
- Experience from a similar role within food manufacturing
- Background from a retailer customer contact role
- Strong working knowledge of BRC
- Organic product approval and exporting experience highly advantageous
- Degree educated within Food Science or Microbiology
The role is based in the East Midlands and is paying to £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience. The company will also pay relocation expenses, provide excellent benefits and operates a very generous bonus scheme.
To be considered for the role of Technical Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.